The teacher in me is definitely coming out now, although I feel more like a pupil with a very tough taskmaster! Having analysed my progress in September, I came up with this list of eleven October targets. Let’s see how I get on at the end of the month. A little bit of fine tuning for my creative journey.
Eleven October Targets
- Passwords: Put all my passwords into one notebook and do it legibly!
- Editing: Edit posts before posting, not after., unless adding links.
- Publishing: Try not to hit ” Publish” when I mean to hit “Preview”( I’ve done this a couple of times ). Be focused.
- Photography Files: Organise one Lightroom photography file each day, starting with the newest. Synchronise with other files.
- Quotes File: Organise my quotes into one file.
- Creative Writing: Attempt a piece of creative writing, based on a visual prompt.
- Poetry: Combine one of my poems with one of my photographs.
- Halloween: Write a post about this very creative festival.
- Stradbally Arthouse: Photograph and write about the exhibits.
- Camera: Get out with the camera at least once a week, for enjoyment.
- Books: Spend an hour each day reading a good book. Because it matters.
You can see my original photo, without the caption, on flickr