Ten November Targets
I had a look back at my October review and it helped me pick ten November targets. I also threw in a few new things because I’d probably get bored if I didn’t! Maybe I need to widen my horizons a bit and generally have more fun. The things holding me with blogging back are:
- I’m not very techie.
- Fear of failure can act as my prison.
- All of me, good and bad, gets exposed.
Someone recently asked me, ” What are the two words of advice that you would give to your childhood self? “. My answer was ” Be brave. ” So, with that in mind, here are my ten November targets:
My ten November targets:
- Get out with my camera. Use these locations: Donegal, Emo Court, Waterford, Dublin.
- Create a Photo Story: Choose one of the above locations.
- Photography Files: Start some category files eg Snow, Street, Birds
- Emails: Begin deleting unnecessary emails, page by page.
- Quotes: Write a post based on inspirational quotes ( because I love them )
- Blog: Blog something totally random. Who wants to be in a box?
- A Creative Journey: School Memories.
- Creative Writing: Write something with a happy ending.
- Books: Read at least four books this month.
- Max: Forgive my cat, Max, for driving me bonkers when I’m trying to concentrate on writing!
Photograph my own shot in Cashel, Co. Tipperary. See on Flickr